Wednesday 4 July 2018

Patriotic Card

Today I have created a quick card to celebrate the success of the England Football team winning their game yesterday and also to celebrate the 4th July with my USA friends.
I was simply inspired to use the colours Red, White and Blue and today seemed the ideal time to use those colours. I also incorporated my Feathered Bloom stamp set from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our stockists HERE.
I opted to stamp with Distress Oxides and I am really pleased with the detail. I used Candied Apple and Faded Jeans.
I used three star adornment embellishments which I painted with Distress Paints.
Another little Tim embellishment to add a touch more dimension.
A few delicate splatters of paint and my card is complete.
Happy 4th July to my American friends and a big well done to the England Football Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracyxxx




5 comments:

Janet Pring said...

Lovely card Tracy, fab colours too. xx

Redanne said...

A beautiful red, white and blue card to celebrate this very special day for our American friends! Hugs, Anne xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Great combination of colour to celebrate both days!! Fabulous in design and those additional star embellishments work a treat. Thank you for sharing.
Creative Hugs Tracey xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I have on thing to say - your stamps look amazing in any colour...OK, two things...this is fabulous! Hugs, Chrisx

Jackie PN said...

What a colorful,beautiful and so patriotic tag Tracy!Those stars are perfect with those stamps!!
I love your layers and design! Bravo!
hugs my friend,Jackie