Monday 23 July 2018

DREAM

I am really enjoying creating cavases at the moment so today I have indulged in yet another using my stamps from AALLandCreate.  A list of stockists can be found HERE.
I really love the colours on this canvas, Bugg and Sedona from Dina Wakley, the colours combine beautifully. I wiped back some of the paint to add an aged feel to my piece.
I stamped DREAM onto a piece of Tissue, using my A4 Layered Grunge Stamp, adore this lettering. I also incorporated some of the numbers from the same stamp.
I added a bisque face to my piece which gives a really bold statement, combined with my stamps. Silence is torn from a book page. I also added some rusty wire wrapped around my face.
I stamped onto the face, once again using my A4 Stamp and also added touches of paiint to the face, applying the paint with my finger. I added the face to the canvas, adding cheesecloth behind for added texture.
I also added some stamping and stencilling to the side of my canvas.
A couple of metal embellishments from Tim Holtz add an industrial element to my design.
As this canvas has a good depth, I loved adding stamped elements to the sides along with some texture using Paste and stencils.
I also incorporated some delicate splatters of Sedona paint to the canvas.
Below are the products used in this canvas.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic canvas, a dream indeed. Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

what a fabulous canvas Tracy x I love the amazing details/layout and the way you have included the face with the wire xx

TFS and best wishes
Annie xx

ann barnes said...

Tracy, this is really such an incredible piece. I love the way you have been working on canvas lately, it definitely is an awesome base for your stamps and creative work. The rusty wire around that face speaks so well with the composition. Really wonderful. ~Ann xx

Apollox said...

Love this piece of art, thanks for showing the details!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This really is a true work of art Tracy, the wrapped bisque face is a fabulous addition to your canvas. Those colours are like strawberries and cream to me... delicious. I Love that peep of lacy stencil.
Creative wishes Tracey xx

Amanda said...

Love the light and shade, especially as the shade is red! Great additions make it a fabulous mixed media piece
Love
Amanda x

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

So many details -it is absolutely beautiful! Your stamps are amazing!

Kate Yetter said...

That bisque face is a show stopper! I love the fabulous canvas texture on this canvas.
Kate

Corrie Herriman said...

This is stunning Tracy ! Love everything about it !
Corrie xxx

Jackie PN said...

WOW and WOW Tracy! I do believe this one is up there on my list of all time favorites- it just has something so organic about it..and that wired face- too cool for words,my friend!
sending hugs!Jackiexx
ps..imaging playing art with you in your garden!

Sue said...

This is another gorgeous piece Tracy, all these fabulous details and what brilliant colours xx