Tuesday 22 May 2018

Happiness held is the seed, Happiness shared is the flower.

Hi and welcome, hope you have all been enjoying the wonderful weather we have been having the past week or so. I have spent a great deal of time in the garden this past two weeks and I thought it perfect to showcase my flowers from the previous release with AALLandCreate.
I loved creating this card, simple in design but I still feel has lots of detail to draw the eye in to the focal imagery.
I used this stamp from my previous release which is fantastic to use as stand alone focal images or using the imagery all together in a meadow type scene. So versatile. This stamp set is available HERE.
I used a piece of scrap paper to mask off the bottom area of my card and I then blended colour just on the edge of the paper edge to give me a line to ground the flowers. I used Dandelion Archival Ink this time around to add the grounding line and to stamp my flower imagery. I love this colour.
I wanted to add a touch of dimension so I included to die cut circles, again stamped with the flower imagery, samping one set of flowers with Monarch Orange Archival Ink. I also added Black Archival Ink around the edges of each circle to lift them from the backdrop, giving them some definition.
I adore this sentiment, I find a great deal of happiness in my garden and this sentiment was perfect for my flower garden. I also addede the 'flower' word to the top of my card for added interest.
A few delicate splatters of black paint complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x 




4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the brilliant flower stamps
Carol x

Helen said...

gorgeous stamping and layering!

Kate Yetter said...

Oh I just love this stamp set! I would never think to layer flowers like you did but that is very eye catching how you have the layers in circles. Beautiful in neutrals, Tracy.
Kate

Redanne said...

And you certainly spread happiness with this beautiful design Tracy, I love the colours you chose and the dimension you created does indeed draw the eye in. Beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx