Monday 21 May 2018

Dream

Hi and welcome to a new week and today I have a blog post for you using my border stamp from AALLandCreate.
Today I have a card for you created using my border stamp, I adore the detail on this stamp.
This time around I just used the feather part of the stamp to create my card.
I created a background using Distress Oxide Inks Evergreen Bough and Fired Brick, applying the inks to my glass matt, spritzing with water and then mopping up the beads of ink with my card. I repeated this process several times until I was happy with the depth of colour, drying between each layer.
I used low tack tape to mask off the area of the stamp I did not want on this occasion and then inked the stamp with Black Archival Ink, removed the low tack tape and then stamped onto the inky background.
I added numbers using my Date It stamp and Vermillion Archival Ink and added some micro beads for added texture. I also included a vintage dip pen for added interest.
All the latest release are available from our stockists which you can find HERE.
I stitched the vintage dip pen into place and also added some random stencilling using Autour de Mwa's stancil and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink.
I also added some delicate splatters to the background using white paint along with some delicate splatters of Fired Brick Distress Paint. I also stamped the feathers a couple more times and added them for further dimension.

You can find all the stamps available in the AALLandCreate Boutique.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

6 comments:

marja said...

So gorgeous!😍😍

froebelsternchen said...

Simply AMAZING! WOW!
Hugs, Susi

Redanne said...

I absolutely fell in love with this card as soon as I saw it on TV Tracy, the colours are beautiful and I love your vintage pen embellishment ! Hugs, Anne xx

Sue said...

This is simply gorgeous Tracy, beautiful stamps, and I love those splashes of red xx

Amanda said...

Love this and especially love the red, you can't beat red!
Love
Amanda X

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card love the fabulous background and brilliant stamps
Carol x