Sunday 5 November 2017

Christmas Baubles

Popping by with a second seasonal card.
What the picture does not capture is the amount of layers of paint I have used to add texture to each bauble, this card is actually quite tactile.
I have also stamped on the inside of the card. I have to say I am loving this bauble from Tim Holtz Cling Foam Stamps.
I began by adding layers of Fuchsia Heavy Body Acrylic to my stamp and I stamped onto kraft card, I repeated this process several times to give layers of paint to the design. I then added touches of Gilt Heavy Body Acrylic to give another layer of paint and to give a metallic touch.
I also added a brayered layer of paint to the background and in real life this is gorgeous.
I also added delicate splatters of paint. This picture does capture some of the texture from the paint.
I stamped the merry christmas sentiment, once again with Heavy Body Acrylic and added touches of Gilt Paint around the edges of the card.
This will be one of my sets of card designs for this year.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracy
xxx

5 comments:

brenda said...

The background looks fax with the stamped Christmas baubles Tracy.

B x

Redanne said...

I love how you are using those bauble stamps Tracy, the layers look wonderful and I love the colour against the kraft - just beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Marci said...

Love these colors!

A Pink said...

Wonderful! x