Friday 17 November 2017

AALLandCreate New Release

Hi everyone and welcome. Today I thought I would showcase some of the new stamps from AALLandCreate.
This is one of the cards I designed for our show on Hochanda which was aired on Wednesday 15th November.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your wonderful comments and support following my debut on Hochanda, I was absolutely overwhelmed by your wonderful feedback, so a huge THANK YOU to you all.

I would also like to thank Autour de Mwa for having faith in me to showcase the fabulous AALLandCreate products live on tv, THANK YOU.

All the AALLandCreate products are available from the BOUTIQUE.
I created the background using Distress Inks and added background stamping using Bipasha's stamp set number 25 which is available HERE.  I used Distress Inks Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers.
I also added a touch of stamping to the inside of my card.
I also included some circle reinforcers to the background to echo the circles in the foreground.
I love these sentiments, the font is fantastic, these are from my set number 15, available HERE.
I added the focal image, the eye, to two die cut circles. I love the detail in this eye. This is from Bipasha's set number 23, available HERE. I added some cotton fibre behind for added texture.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracy
xxx




8 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful card ! You were fantastic Tracy !
Corrie xx

brenda said...

Beautiful zesty colours and inspirational stamping Tracy. I recorded a couple of Hochanda shows the other day and was so surprised to see you pop up on the screen, I know how scary first appearances can be so well done and thank you for yet more inspiration. Hope we see more of you.

B x

froebelsternchen said...

A fantastic design! SUPER!

Dortesjs said...

Absolutely amazing work ;O)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the zingy greens and great stamps-fabulous eye stamp-just got mine delivered yesterday
Carol x

Jackie PN said...

Tracy,
I did not watch Hochanda, but I am sure you did an excellent job representing!
this card is marvelous! I absolutely love how you used the layers to create interest and depth!You are so creative!
Jackie xo

Kate Yetter said...

I love that splash of lime green! Those stamps are wonderful, Tracy.
Kate

Redanne said...

Sorry to be so late.... your card is stunning and you were brilliant on Hochanda, really natural.. and your demos were excellent! I loved this card so much, I just had to buy some of the stamps - there is no hope for me!! Hugs, Anne xx