Thursday 23 November 2017

AALLandCreate New Release

Welcome to the second of my posts showcasing the fabulous new release from AALLandCreate. If you would like to see my previous card you can see it HERE.

This time around I decorated a Tim Holtz Etcetera tag. The focal image is created using Bipasha's stencil which you can find HERE.
I painted the background of my tag with a coat of Gesso and then dried this first layer with a heat tool. I then applied a coat of Antique Linen Distress Paint over the top and whilst that layer was still wet I then applied light strokes of Frayed Burlap Distress Paint over the top.
I absolutely love the texture from the Texture Paste applied over the stencil's . This texture is created using Autour de Mwa's stencil which you can find HERE. I applied Distress Crayon over the textural areas and blended with my finger and a lightly damp baby wipe.
I added some delicate splatters of black paint and added some black reinforcers for added interest and texture.
I added some Tim Holtz Tissue Tape behind my focal image along with an Arrow Adornment embellishment.
A Quote Chip adds further interest along with two Index Clips.
I die cut a cover from mountboard using Eileen Hull's Passport Die to add further dimension to my design. I then added part of the compas stencilled design to the die cut piece, allowed the Paste to dry completely and I then added IndigoBlu Mega Flakes to the top to add a metallic touch to the design. I also included a Tim Holtz Paperdoll and also included some scratchy lines using an old credit card.
All of the AALLandCreate products can be found HERE in the Boutique.

We would love to see any of your creations you create with our products. Please pop a picture and link to your projects on our AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a lovely weekend.

Tracy
xxx





10 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Absolutely stunning Tracy, amazing effects on both the background and the panel, - brilliant use of all the products!

craftytrog said...

Simply love that texture Tracy! A wonderful project!
Alison xx

Redanne said...

A wonderful tag Tracy, I just love the stencil (just got it too!) and the background you created is wonderful!! Hugs, Anne xx

crafty-stamper said...

fabulous tag and texture -great vintage image and metal embellishments
carol x

brenda said...

Super textures and colour Tracy, inspirational work yet again. Managed to watch the show eventually, fab demos.

B x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I just love visiting and seeing all your creative work up close your layers and texture are a marvel to see Tracy. Amazing creation, Thank you for sharing its beauty.
Warm Hugs & Creativity Tracey xx

Pamellia said...

Wonderful tag Tracy. I love the colour, all those tones look so wonderfully vintage! Your techniques with the layered compass is fantastic, what a unique effect! A fabulous creation! hugs :)

Corrie Herriman said...

Stunning tag !
Corrie x

Kate Yetter said...

Your tag is AMAZING, Tracy! I am loving these new stencils and stamps.
Kate

Jackie PN said...

Wayyyyyyy cool Tracy! I really do love how you have just a small amount of color on that top piece! This tag has so much interest and I just love the stenciling!
Well done!
Jackie xo