Thursday 10 October 2013

HARVEST

I am showcasing the HAYRIDE plate this week from Artistic Outpost to create a card with a wonderful Autumnal feel.
I coloured the backdrop with Broken China Distress Ink and aged my piece by distressing and tearing the edges of my card.
I added bales of hay to the backdrop stamped with Distress Ink, masking to create the bales one on top of the other.
A pumpkin patch has also been created for my young boy to nestle in and I have also added the fabulous tractor to one side and added a sign "harvest homecoming". To add a touch of dimension I have also included HARVEST added with Alpha Parts.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

8 comments:

Cathi ONeill said...

Love how you made the hay stacks, very effective! Great design!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

OMG GF, you are a saint!!!....my hay doesn't look like that....all those haystacks and pumpkins, wow Tracy!!! xxoo

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Tracy! Your card is fabulous! Love, love, how you repeatedly used the images. You always inspire me. Hope all is well. Hugs, Yvonne

Words and Pictures said...

Love that mountain of haystacks - the colours look absolutely perfect - so realistic! And the clearly highly fertile pumpkin patch is fab too... Great make!
Alison xx

Brenda Brown said...

A perfect theme and images for this time of year. Love it.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Redanne said...

Wow Tracy, this is a gorgeous card! The haystacks are brilliant, as is the pumpkin patch. Love the tractor too. A wonderful vintage looking card. Hugs, Anne x

Dianne said...

Fabulous card, looooove the haystack,and the brimming pumpkin patch, wonderful piece of art work, thanks for sharing..

Carol Q said...

that hay bale has helped build a gorgeously scenic card Tracy.