Friday 4 October 2013

ARTSY FLORAL CARD

Time for this weeks DT creation for Creative Expressions using the fabulous Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Classics 4 Stamp Set.
The backdrop of my card has been created with Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean Distress Ink, applied to a Non-Stick Craft Sheet and spirtzed with water.
I've added a dimensional flower using the Heartfelt Delicate Asters, adding twine behind the flower for further interest along with a button to the centre.
Background stamping has been added using the stamp from the Classics 4 Stamp Set giving tone on tone stamping and then adding a further layer of interest with stamping in Black Archival Ink. I have also added a Victorian Metal Corner Embellishment for added dimension. I have coloured the corner with a touch of Pearl Moon Gilding Wax.
To complete I have added 'Make A Wish' using the Tim Holtz Simple Sayings stamp set along with ART using Signmaker Alpha Parts.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

Creative Expressions Facebook Page
Creative Expressions News Page
Creative Expressions Web Page

21 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Very pretty! I love the color combo! :D

rachel said...

this is stunning Tracy - love the colours and that flower is so pretty - fabulous x

Amanda said...

Great colour combo, loving your flower stunning!!
Love
Amanda x

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous and such a beautiful colour scheme xxx

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a stunning card, Tracy!! Love all your cool techniques!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Anonymous said...

The most wonderful use of text on this card and as for that flower, it is glorious.
Wishes
Lynne

Terry said...

I always love your use of color and this is gorgeous! That flower just pops! Happy Weekend!

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and that flower's fab :D x

Inkypinkycraft said...

Another great project and gorgeous colours x trace x

Helen said...

Fantastic!! Love the flower and that b/g stamp of Tim's is a great one (that I just got too!) Super colours.

Brenda Brown said...

Be auricle colours and stamping Tracy and I love the flower and twine.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Ink Art Designs said...

Gorgeous colours and great background stamping Tracy! It all sets that amazing flower off beautifully.
Dot x

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious vivid blues and greens - the text stamping looks so gorgeous, and I love the multiple threads in the bow. Fabulous flower!
Alison xx

Nan G said...

Gorgeous colors! Love the flower. Reminds I need to dig out my HC Asters and have a play.

Lynn Stevens said...

O.K my wish is I wish I could be as creative as you! LOL
Gorgeous colors, yum yum
hugs Lynn

Barb Cady said...

Beautiful project Tracy, like the others I'm loving the colour combo and the big flower is awesome! X

PetraB said...

wonderful card with stunning colours.

Redanne said...

The flower is just stunning on your beautiful card, love the gorgeous colours too. Hugs, Anne x

Dianne said...

Well Miss Tracy, a gorgeous piece of art work called a card, the colors are GORGEOUS,that flower is FABULOUS, the string bow is fantastic, your attention to detail is awesome, thanks so much for sharing all your creativity and I hope you have a wonderful week, big hugs..

Jenny Marples said...

Love the colours on this Tracy and that flower is calling to me. You make it look superb every time you use it. Jenny x

Suzanne C said...

Yummy colors and yummy flower! Lovely!