Thursday 19 January 2012

Wonderland

My first piece for Artistic Outpost using the wonderful Wonderland plate.
I stamped the clock image in the background with VeraMark Ink and then sponged with Distress Ink broken china, then stamping the same image over the top with coffee Archival ink.  The edges have then been distressed and a little brushed corduroy added to the edges.
I have stamped the Rabbit with coffee Archival Ink and coloured with Distress Inks, again sponging with broken china ink.  I love this colour for Wonderland, reminds me of Alice's dress.
For a little dimension I have also added images to Fragments.

Don't forget to join the team in February for our monthly blog hop and our referral program, details of which you will find on the Artistic Outpost blog.

Thanks for stopping by, Tracy x x

16 comments:

Sue said...

Ohhh nice bit of Alice!!

Sandy said...

Waaaaaaaaah my color Tracy.
This is a great ALice piece. Love it.

Suzanne C said...

Love the layers! beautiful! The fragments are fantastic details!

Helen said...

Wonderful Tracy!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

I am sure you had fun all the way creating this - it looks as though you did.
Great colours and wonderful stamps.
Wishes
Lynne

Yvonne Garner said...

Bravo Tracy! Congrats on your first post to AO! Love your card, layout and colors. Best, Yvonne

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Awesome first post for AO, Tracy. These colors are absolutely wonderful and I love the stamped background. Beautiful work as always!

Hugs,
Linda

Paula Whittaker said...

lovely colour.

Martina said...

Lovely piece, Tracy!! Everything works so well together.

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous colours and design Tracy - another super piece.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Emma Williams said...

Like you, you know that I'm a huge Alice fan and I love this!! Another fabulous piece of artwork and so full of details...you can get lost in this piece, it's that good!
Love Emma xx

sue law said...

Beautiful colour choice the are perfect with the Alice theme.
Sue

trisha too said...

Okay, Alice AND aqua--you hit two of my favorites!

:)

Siobhan Fyffe said...

Lovely colours, love the stamps, another great project Tracy.
Siobhan x

Gerri Herbst said...

Absolutely incredible what an amazing color too!

hazel said...

Wonderful piece, the colour is gorgeous.
xxx Hazel.