Thursday 26 January 2012

I'm Late, I'm Late I'm Late.......

I've been using the fabulous Wonderland Collage once again for my card this week for Artistic Outpost, coupled with Tim's Weathered Clock.
I stamped my background with Curiouser and Curiouser and then sponged the background with broken china ink, I love this colour for Wonderland creations. My weathered clock has been coloured with brushed corduroy ink and a little clear Rock Candy added over the top in a random fashion so as not to cover the whole area. Once dry I then sponged once again with brushed corduroy and the areas with no Rock Candy appear darker.
 
I added the rabbot to the centre of my clock and coloured with distress inks. I added images to circular fragments and then added to my clock for dimension. The sentiment I'm late completes my card.

Thanks for stopping by, Tracy x x

19 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

**Hels sings...** GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS !!! Did you like my song? this is stunning Tracy, love those fragments... totally coolio! x

Brenda Brown said...

You're right the colour is perfect Tracy and a fabulous design. Have a great day.
xoxox

Sue said...

Wow Tracy you should be on everyone's design team. This is fabulous and I now NEED these stamps!! x

Sandy said...

Absolutely great.
Wonderful Alice piece dear Tracy. Love them.

Lisa Somerville said...

The white rabbit looks fab as the center of your clock! Love the addition of the fragments!

Netty said...

Loving the rabbit in the centre, its a great design Tracy, x

Eloise said...

I love Alice in wonderland... This came out very nice. I like!

Lynn Stevens said...

I knew this was yours the moment I saw it on AO. Awesome Tracy. You've really made me realize I need to get that clock die! LOL
Hugs Lynn

flutterbycrafter said...

Truly awesome, love the use of the fragments xx

Carol Q said...

wonderful Tracy. they are certainly a great set of stamps and love your use of the clock die.

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Hey Tracy! What A FUN card!!! I love this one. Alice in Wonderland is always the good stuff. And I see you have a new picture, you've got amazing hair!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

TonyR said...

love love this tracy; the colours are gorgeous. i love your sense of balance in your compositions! xx tony

Siobhan Fyffe said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracy. Do you ever sleep!!
Siobhan

hazel said...

Fabulous card Tracy, great colour and love the fragments.
xxx Hazel.

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Fabulous card Tracy, the clock die is my favourite die ever so anything with it is immediately my favourite, too! xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful idea and a fabulous piece.

Barb Cady said...

Love this, makes me want to rush out and buy the clock die! X

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous, love all the elements

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous card, stunning colour tones and I love the fragments around the clock face!
Have a wonderful, inky weekend and hope the creating goes well...
Love Emma xxx