Sunday 24 October 2010

PDCC 1st Anniversary

Morning all, just a quick post from me this morning.  I thought I would join in the fun again over at The Play Date Cafe as I enjoyed playing with my acrylic paints the other day I thought I would continue.  A reminder of our colour challenge this week.
Lovely bright, cheery colours to celebrate the One Year Anniversary. This time around I decided to move away from cards and decorate two 4" x 4" canvases, these are very small but great fun to play with.
I have decorated both canvases using acrylic paints, the first has had a Dill image added from Memory Box along with a Tattered Leaf, butterfly, button and text.
The second I have used a Crafter's Workshop template along with leaves, text and bird from Memory Box.  Enjoy your day, Tracy Evans x

17 comments:

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Outstanding, breath taking and mind blowing!!!! You might have guess, I loooove your convases!!! I have recently bought this leaves die and you've inspired me how to use it! xx

Sue said...

Good to see you making use of your Memory Box stamps.....that dill is lovely and you made great use of it on your canvas.

Helen said...

Love these little canvasses, they are both fab.

Hermine said...

Both are absolutely gorgeous! Love those warm autumn colours.

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning Canvas pieces Tracey! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Kate said...

Those canvas's are fantastic :0)
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Kate x

Maria said...

Lovely cards! The bird images are so so sweet!

Nigel said...

Fantastic canvas. I may have to get myself a leaf punch, instead of stamping and cutting them :)

cheryl said...

oh these are 2 gorgoues canvas's hun love the coulrs you have gone with super deatil on them both too hugs cheryl xxx

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful, earthy cards! Love the mix of leaves and birds and the wonderful hues!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous round 2! The canvas is beautiful and the layers of colors and images is wonderful. Thanks for playing two times in the PDCC!

Juls said...

such fabulous designs! I am just in love with the bird one! Hugs Juls

G Peplow said...

Hi Tracy, love your canvases the colours are fabulous, I'm not surprised that your were inspired to get your inks out again, lovely designs both. The previous post was beautiful as well :0) xx

Lori Saul said...

Absolutely gorgeous, the colors the design - so rich and Autumnal!

Zue said...

These are really pretty, Tracy. I like the way you have used the string...very effective.
I have not forgotten the mini-sunflower seeds that I promised you!! They are rather wet and mouldy, so I don't know how viable they will be!!
Have a great week.
Sue xx

Ruby said...

These are lovely Tracy. Both are really pretty. Thanks for joining in with us for our anniversary celebrations this week at the PDCC!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH Goodness! These are fab--I love the layers and those birds! SO FUN! And that butterfly--FABULOUS! Great job, Tracy!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our one year anniversary celebration over at the PDCC:)