Friday 21 February 2020

Passion Flower

I loved creating this card, I think it's the background that I find so pleasing combined with my Passion Flower. This stamp was a suggestion from Jo Rice, she asked me if I could design a stamp and this is what I came up with, trying to stay true to my quirky style. This is a Border Stamp "Passion Flower" #278 from my new collection, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.

It has been such a busy time here at the moment and I am hoping to maybe take a few days off next week just to gather my thoughts and think of more designs. Hope you are all well.
I love how my background is muted and doesn't have any straight lines, I find it really appealing. Again this was created on my Gel Press, combined with Alcohol Inks.
I also made some of my own tape, again using the Gel Press and added a small piece to my card, which you can see here on the bottom right against the Hinge Clip.
I also incorporated the Totally Dotty Stencil to give another layer to my design.
I added a touch of dimension to my flowers and leaves, cutting out a further layer and adding on top. I adore these flowers.
The sentiment is from the same Border Stamp. I also added some delicate splatters of white paint to brighten the design further.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




5 comments:

jane stillman said...

I can see why you loved creating this card Tracy - the flowers set against that background makes it look stunning xx

Susan said...

Tracy, I just love this card!

Riet Harikini said...

Love this card, specially the the colors

Rita said...

Hi Tracy, my goodness this is just so beautiful and could be used for many occasions too. Need this one. Thanks for all the new releases too. Hugs Rita xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this Tracy, gorgeous colours! Another stamp that is on my list of 'needs' Chrisxx