Monday 24 February 2020

Create With Passion

I love the brightness of this piece, the colours are so uplifting and work beautifully with this open flower. I also adore using embroidery hoops in my artwork too. This piece showcases my A5 Stamp Set  "Thankful Petals" #272 from my new collection, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I drew around my embroidery hoop onto a piece of white card and then used this as my piece for decorating. My background is created with Distress Oxide Inks mopped up from my non-stick craft sheet.
I used the Totally Dotty to add shaded circles to my background, adding layers of colour for depth and dimension.
I also added touches of background stamping using my newly released A7 Stamp "Heartfelt" #304, I stamped with Oxide Inks to give a tone on tone effect and also with black stamping to give a contrast.
I also added a hinge clip and chicken wire for added texture and dimension.
I adore the natural touch of the embroidery hoop against the vibrancy of the colour. I added dimension to my flower by adding three layers and incorporated further texture with cotton thread.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful make
Love
Amanda X

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful creation.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful colours Tracy and I adore the open flower! That little background stamp is sooo useful! Hugs, Chrisx

Redanne said...

This is beautiful Tracy, I always love it when you use an embroidery hoop and I love the gorgeous colours you have used. Hugs, Anne xx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous creation Tracy, love the design and how you get the contrast in the colours - love love love it! xx

Sue said...

Oh, Tracy, this is gorgeous, I always love your embroidery hoop pieces. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

Craftychris said...

Absolutely beautiful piece! I love the gorgeous colours - just yummy! xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful Tracy. Love the colour combo you have used for this one. Hugs Rita xxx