Monday 10 February 2020

Fungus

Today I am showcasing a mixed media card using my newly released Border Stamp "Fungus" #275, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
This time around I have created a mixed media background with paints and inks. I added paints to my Gel Press and then took a print and then added further dimension by adding inks, applying the inks to my Non-Stick Craft Sheet and then spritzing with water and mopping up the beads of ink. The layer of paint and inks really adds depth to the design.
I added a touch of stamping to a piece of calico along with the 'art' sentiment from my newly released A6 Stamp Set "Happiness and Nature" #281, repeating the stamping three times onto a strip of card.
I have also added some delicate background stamping using my newly released A7 Stamp "Heartfelt" #304. I also included some doodles around the edges of my card to draw the eye into the focal image. To complete, I have added some delicate splatters of white paint.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


1 comment:

Redanne said...

Fungus is beautiful in those soft colour tones and your trademark calico sentiment is a lovely addition. Hugs, Anne xx