Friday 28 February 2020

Limited Edition

I love using green and grey together, another favourite combination for me. This piece showcases my A4 Stamp Set  "Nature Elements" #267 from my new collection, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I began by layering Lime and Elephant Acrylic Paint from Dina Wakley onto my white card, blending the colours with my brayer. I love this mix of colours. I then placed the Totally Dotty Stencil onto my painted backdrop and then wiped over the open areas on the stencil.
I added a touch of shading to some of my circles in the background using a grey Inktense Pencil and activated the pencil markings with my waterbrush.
I also added some strips of card, brayered with Elephant Acrylic Paint and adding some delicate background stamping using my "Heartfelt" A7 Background Stamp #304, I love this stamp.
I also incorporated some cheesecloth and soft wire for added texture. Touches of background stamping were also included stamping in black, but using the second generation stamping.
Metal embellishments and chicken wire also add further texture.
Thank you so much for stopping by, Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

5 comments:

jane stillman said...

This is amazing Tracy - love the colour combo you used, and the wire and cheesecloth xx

Redanne said...

You really have showcased that butterfly perfectly Tracy and I love the gorgeous background. Hugs, Anne xxx

Lucy Edmondson said...

That's gorgeous, Tracy! I love that background stamp, I think it would be really useful!

Lucy x

Sue said...

Oh Tracy this is so beautiful! I always learn so much visiting your blog. I love grey, but I don't use it very often, but seeing it here with the lime it's just stunning. I know you're having a busy weekend, but I hope it's a fun one. Take care, Sue xx

Laurespage said...

Een prachtige kaart Tracey en hele mooie kleuren.
Groetjes, Laurette