Friday 23 March 2018

With Brave Wings She Flies

Hi everyone, I am back today with a card using my stamps from AALLandCreate. The new releases are all available from our list of stockists HERE. Alternatively you can find them direct from the AALLandCreate BOUTIQUE, simply scroll down.
I began by applying Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylics onto my Gelli Plate and I then used my quirky flower stamp and stamped the imagery onto the Plate and then placed a piece of white card onto the Plate and took a print.
I also added some tone on tone stamping using the same flower stamp and Distress Oxide Inks.
I stamped my butterflies onto watercolour card using Black Archival Ink and then used watercolours to add some colour to the wings.
I added two butterflies and added cotton threads behind for added texture. I also included some delicate splatters of red paint. Each butterfly also has a vintage pen nib added for their body.
I stamped the sentiment onto white card and also added some black dots around the outside edges of my card for a further little detail.
I love how all my stamps work so well together.






These are the two stamp sets I used in today's card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a lovely weekend. Tracy x x



9 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Utterly BEAUTIFUL! Just amazing!
Happy weekend for you!
oxo Susi

craftimamma said...

Gorgeous card Tracy. Wonderful background and such a different twist on butterflies. Set 45 is the next one on my wish list. Hugs Lesley Xx

Jackie PN said...

Tracy this is gorgeous! I am so glad you shared those close ups! I just love the tone on tone stamping in the background! Beautiful design all around Tracy!
hugs,Jackie xx

Kate Yetter said...

The color in this background is lovely. I love the pretty butterflies. Beautiful card, Tracy!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Tracy this really is gorgeous, I love through blogging how we can give people an up close account of how artwork is and I adore what lies hidden within your background. Your Butterflies are the sweetest equipped with the pen nib ready to fly off and create their own story.
Thank you for sharing, wishing you a super Sunday.
Creative wishes Tracey xx

hazel said...

Your card is so beautiful Tracy.
xxx Hazel.

Dorthe said...

I so love this, Tracy,
the beautiful butterflies, so gorgeous, in their colors, with the pen nip body ,- and the red flashes really brings life to your panel - amazing , dear !!
Hugs, Dorthe, xx

Redanne said...

Tracy, this is a stunning card, I love it!! Hugs, Anne xxx

A Pink said...

Love how you add the fine cotton threads in and around your butterflies - gives a lovely sense of movement and those flicks of red add a real pop .
Hugs x