Monday 19 March 2018

Stand Out From The Crowd

Hi everyone, I am back today with a card using my stamps from AALLandCreate. The new releases are all available from our list of stockists HERE. Alternatively you can find them direct from the AALLandCreate BOUTIQUE, simply scroll down.
I am using the wonderful paints from  Dina Wakley once again Cheddar, Fuchsia, Turquoise and Ruby.
I painted the background of my card with Cheddar Acrylic Paint, applying with a piece of Cut 'n' Dry Foam and I then tore a heart from scrap paper to create a stencil and then applied Turquoise and Ruby Paint around the outside edges of my handmade stencil. I then added the same paints to a piece of scrap card and then pressed the card lightly onto the background to give a monoprint of paint within each heart.
I coloured some scrap pieces of card with Acrylic Paint and then stamped my quirky flower onto the painted backgrounds and then cut out each one. I also added one image in black and white.
A few delicate splatters of Turquoise and Fuchsia Paints add another layer of interest.
I added my sentiment, one of my favourites, to the bottom of the flowers.
I added a matt of Turquoise painted card to the background.


This is my stamp set I used this time around.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


6 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Another burst of colour, isn't that cheddar the most fabulous shade of orange! Alongside that contrasting turquoise it makes a bold backdrop for your shoots ready to show themselves on the cusp of Spring.
Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Redanne said...

Those colours really are stunning Tracy and you have used them so beautifully on this gorgeous card, I love the hearts and those flowers are delightful! Hugs, Anne xx

Kate Yetter said...

Every time I see your stamps I think that I need to get some. I love the doodles on them. Lovely card!
Kate

Jackie PN said...

Your quirky flowers go perfectly with your beautiful hearts Tracy! Love this palette as well, it just POPS!
hugs,Jackie

craftytrog said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracy! I love those colours! xx

A Pink said...

A lovely colourful card. Simple in design but very effective.
Hugs x