Wednesday 14 March 2018

Stand Out From The Crowd

Hi everyone, I am back today with a card using my stamps from AALLandCreate. The new releases are all available HERE.
I am trying to show as many styles as possible with my stamps and today I have a more fresh clean and simple style for you.
I began by stamping my flower/mushroom stamps onto the white card using Black Archival Ink. I then stamped the same image onto a piece of scrap paper, cut out the image and then used this as a mask, placing the mask onto the first stamped image and I then added my border stamp over the top, to add layered elements to my design.
I then die cut a circle from white scrap paper and then blended Distress Inks around the circle. This acts as a spotlight for my imagery. I then added some doodles around the outside of my circle.
I also added some delicate splatters of black paint, adding just a few delicate splatters.
I then die cut a smaller circle from white card, stamped the flowers/mushrooms once again onto the die cut circle and then adhered on top of the focal imagery to act as a second spotlight and to also add some dimension to the design. I added the sentiment 'stand out from the crowd' to the top.
To finish my design I added some doodles around the outside edges of my card.

The stamps I have used for this design are shown below:



Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


9 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is a fabulous design Tracy the monochrome replicated area is so effective on top of the coloured image, I would never have thought to create in such a way. Offsetting the whole image gives a much happier balance.
I don't have these sets yet, I think you've just convinced me I need them.
Thank you for sharing.
Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Betsy Skagen said...

Tracy your stamp designs are so unique and beautiful. I love the lines and motion and space they create.

Amanda said...

Love this clean and simple approach looks brilliant
Love
Amanda x

Redanne said...

The whole design is wonderful Tracy, I really love your layered elements and the doodling around the edges looks fantastic! Hugs, Anne xx

Terry from Georgia said...

I am so glad that I already have purchased these stamps. It's been a long while since any new stamps have excited me and gotten my mojo working as these have done. Great stamps! Thanks for the inspiration too!

Kate Yetter said...

Oh, I like those little mushroom stamps. Love this card and your new stamps.
Kate

Jackie PN said...

Hi Tracy!
Yov'e gone and done it again! Another beauty! I really love the subtle colors with those cool mushroom stamps!
Happy weekend my friend! xo

pearshapedcrafting said...

I still haven't got my hands on the background stamps! Your stamps (and other AALL and Create stamps) are selling as soon as they come in at Rowan Tree Crafts! Sarah, Helen and I didn't help their situation yesterday either!!! Hugs, Chrisxx

A Pink said...

Think this is one of my faves of your samples , Tracy . Love the off centre design and the contemporary sketchy feel this has concentrating the delicate colour to within the circle only really draws the eye .
Fabulous Card
Hugs x