Monday 19 February 2018

Create Art In Colour

Today I have another piece of art using my new release from AALLandCreate. I thought today I would treat you to some colour, a little change from my vintage makes. To view the whole collection and to see a list of our stockists please click HERE.

If you would like to see my first piece using my stamps, please click HERE. I also have another project I created yesterday which you can find HERE. My third piece created with my stamps you can find HERE.
My background has been created using Kassa's stencil and I added lots of colour using Prima Watercolours the Tropicals collection.
I used my butterfly image from my stamp set #45 to add as a focal image.
There is also lots of texture to this design too with Texture Paste applied through Kassa's stencil and again coloured with Watercolours with a touch of shading with a Stabilo All pencil around the edges.
I added some random machine stitching around the focal image to add a little further texture.
I also machine stitched through the centre of the butterfly bodies and left the threads attached to add further texture to the design. I also included a Quote Chip for added dimension.
This picture shows my random stitching in a little more detail and I also added a few splatters of paint, lightly across the background.
The butterflies were coloured with Watercolours, I love the blend with these and the colours are so vibrant.
These colours are the perfect lift, just what is needed for a Monday!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracy
xxx


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Complete and Total Eye Candy for me... ORANGE ORANGE and all the friends of ORANGE!!!! This is just DELIGHTFUL - BRIGHT, VIVID, and UPLIFTING Tracy. ADORE! Xj.

Sue said...

This is beautiful Tracy, what fabulous colours! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card love all the texture and bright colours -fabulous stamps
Carol x

Kate Yetter said...

Some gorgeous colors! Loving all those patterns.
Kate

Annie said...

wonderful colour combination Tracy and I just love your amazing stamps. Its lovely to see warm bright colours at this time of year

TFS and best wishes
Annie x

Jackie PN said...

Absolutely exquisite and gorgeously fabulous!
Do you think that I like this? I LOVE It!!
Jackie xo

Corrie Herriman said...

I absolutely adore this ! Those colours ! The design ! All fantastic !
Corrie xx

Marci said...

Beautiful!

Caroline said...

Simply put ~ Stunning!

A Pink said...

A colourful delight !
hugs x