Saturday 30 September 2017

Eileen Hull Mini Blog Hop - WINNER

Eileen Hull is currently on the Paper Trail, driving the whole width of America and travelling up into Canada in her now famous Scotty, a 1976 Serra camper van! You can find out where Eileen will be visiting and teaching classes by visiting her website www.eileenhull.com or by following her adventures on Facebook where she will be doing regular Facebook Live videos.

Following on from the hugely successful release of Eileen's ScoreBoards XL Journal Die and Katie Skilton's sell out shows on the Craft Channel, Hochanda, here in the UK, myself, Jenny Marples and Anne Redfern had a mini blog hop during September to celebrate the success of Eileen's XL Journal Die, both here in the UK and elsewhere in the world. 


It is now finally time to announce the winner from my entrants.



I used Random Number Generator to select my winner.

This corresponds with Rachel Fisher's comment. Congratulations Rachel, if you could contact me via email (tracy@craft-addicts.co.uk) I will arrange to have your prize sent to you. I hope you enjoy using the fabulous Journal Die and I can't wait to see what you create.

To see the other winners of our Mini Blog Hop please click on the links below:


Thank you to everyone who joined in our hop, and if you are looking for more inspiration, Eileen Hull's Journal Treasury EBook is available HERE. We also have a fantastic friendly Facebook Group "Eileen Hull Fan Club" which you can find HERE, with inspirational daily posts to inspire you further.


Thank You.

Tracy
xxx







5 comments:

Redanne said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations Rachel, so thrilled for you! xxx

Jenny Marples said...

Huge congratulations Rachel!!! Oh boy are you going to have fun making journals! xx

rachel said...

woohoo!!! How exciting - I am over the moon - can't wait to get started! Off to email you now Tracy - xxxxx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Congratulations Rachel!! So happy for you and for myself too. I was lucky enough to be the winner of Anne's. Huge thank you's to Anne, to you Tracy and to Jenny for the opportunity. hugs to you all xx

eileen hull said...

Hooray! Congrats Rachel!