Thursday 27 July 2017

WANDER!

Today I have created a card from the scraps that were left on my desk.
The only item not recycled from the scraps on my desk is the card blank.
The background piece and the aperture piece are all from leftovers on my desk. These are the pieces that I brayered excess paint onto that was left over on my brayer.
The Cityscape die cut piece was a small piece left over on my desk that I pieced together to fit the aperture, again set on a background that was leftover paint on my brayer. The heart was also left over on my desk so I just added a touch of colour to coordinate with the leftovers.
I added a Quote Chip and added some random stitching for added texture.
I added touches of brayered Distress Paint to the card blank to coordinate with the focal imagery and added some Chatter Tape for added interest along with a touch of stencilling using the Linen Stencil and Black Soot Distress Ink.
I was so pleased I did not just bin these leftovers!

Have a lovely day. Tracy x x

9 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous Tracy !
Corrie xx

froebelsternchen said...

Another FANTASTIC design - unique - I love the way the colours came to the papers - gorgous!

Astrid Maclean said...

Amazing what can be done just with "scraps", wonderful design that came together just beautifully!!

Brenda Brown said...

How clever to bring your scraps together and create such a fabulous design. Brilliantly done Tracy and so much better than hiding the bits and pieces in little tubs which is what I seem to do xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Always love a leftovers project! Great use of the scraps to create your fabulous cityscape.
Alison x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Great use of scraps...WOW! Love the colors and the city scape...so fun and brings up memories of being in the big city.

Redanne said...

Wow Tracy, such a fantastic use of the scraps, your card is stunning, I love how dramatic the cityscape looks against the beautiful background you created! Hugs, Anne xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tracy, I love the colours and design xx

A Pink said...

Fabulous card! Tracy. Always sold by a silhouette cityscape so love this . hugs x