Sunday 2 July 2017

AALLandCreate Exclusive Products

Today I am showcasing my second release of stamps from AALLandCreate.



We also have a new release of stencils which Autour de Mwa showcased in a Facebook Live, which you can view on the Facebook Page using the link above.

I have created a clean and simple card today with a fresh funky feel.
I stamped the hearts from my second release of stamps with Black Archival Ink onto a piece of watercolour paper and then used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to give a watercolour effect.
I added a few delicate splatters of Twisted Citron Distress Paint to add a further layer of interest and I also used Broken China Distress Ink to add a touch of colour around the hearts.
I added the LOVE sentiment with Black Archival Ink.

I also created more projects with my second release which you can find here:


I will be back later in the week with another sample using the exclusive products.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your Sunday.

Tracy
xx


16 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous card Tracy

Helen said...

love the hearts!

Rita said...

Great card Tracy. Love the stamps and the colours look great. Hugs Rita xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fab Tracy, really like the fun and funky feel of this and those wonderful fresh colours!

Annie said...

Totally love these fabulous stamps Tracy xx Huge congratulations on another release xx they look so versatile and masking them in this way so effective....love the colours. TFS and hugs Annie x

A Pink said...

Fabulous ! Tracy. Love the colours , design and those lovely sketchy hearts of yours.
hugs x

froebelsternchen said...

I love this wonderful design ! Just BEAUTIFUL!Happy new week ahead!
oxo Susi

Corrie Herriman said...

So lovely !
Corrie xxx

brenda said...

Always love blue and green as a colour combo Tracy and the top tab effect is very effective, inspired me to dig out my Zutter.

B x

Redanne said...

I love your wonderful new stamps Tracy and you have showcased them so beautifully here!! Hugs, Anne xx

Juls said...

Oooooooh love this xx

hazel said...

This is such a lovely card Tracy.
xxx Hazel.

Words and Pictures said...

Just lovely - the blue/green ombre on the hearts is just perfect, and works so beautifully against the white space.
Alison x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Tracy, I love your new stamps and stencils and the colours are yummy xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

sweet card...collage looking yet more cas.
well done.
tfs,
Karen

Paula Whittaker said...

Congrats on this 2nd release - super stamps. I've just watched Hochanda and your samples were just brilliant (as well as your stamps and stencils). I've had to treat myself to a few products that were shown on the show as they really appeal to me x