Wednesday 29 October 2014

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Halloween and just do a quick recap of my Halloween projects this year. This is one I created for the Compandium of Curiosities Challenge and you can find more details HERE.
Here is the second of my projects again completed for the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge and you can find all the details HERE.
The third project was for my DT piece for the Eileen Hull Art with Heart Challenge which I also combined with the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge. All the details are HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


9 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

These are all awesome! The assemblage clock with the skeleton and pumpkin parts is to die for! I have a couple of mantles and have room for more stuff if you just want to ship them too me ;p DROOL!

Redanne said...

Thanks so much for showing these amazing projects again Tracy, they are even better on second viewing! You are so very creative - I love, love the skeletons, especially on the clock - he is fabulous. The skull is fantastic too! Hugs, Anne xx

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you compiled these into one post because you've tone a couple that I missed the first time. Gorgeous projects, Tracy! And so fun! Thanks for sharing them. They're very inspiring!

Cocofolies said...

Three fabulous makes Tracy, LOVE them. Happy Halloween to you too! :) Hugs, Coco xx

hazel said...

These are amazing Tracy.
xxx Hazel.

Dianne said...

Miss Tracy all of them are just stunning, my favorite is the book, have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

Gez Butterworth said...

PERFECT Tracy :)) So much yummy details on all your projects ♥

Gez
http://3littlebirdsstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

Carol Q said...

absolutely fabulous Tracy!

Martina said...

Stunning Halloween projects, Tracy! Love them all!