Monday 27 July 2020

Floral Canvas

Morning and welcome. Today I have a circular canvas using my A5 Stamp "Best Wishes" #329.
I created this piece during a Facebook Live and the video is below should you wis to watch it on rewind.


The video showcases the step by steps from start to finish.
I love the embossed lines in the background on this piece they really do work so well for added dimension and texture to the design.
The pop of red on the flowers and embellishment really add a pop to this piece.
 I also incorporated some metal embellishments for further dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


1 comment:

jane stillman said...

Hi Tracey, hope you are well - this canvas is absolutely gorgeous and what a brilliant idea to turn the handle upside down - brilliant. Stay safe xx