Friday 12 June 2020

Strelitzia

Morning everyone, today I have a fresh bold card I created during a recent Facebook Live which showcases my newly released A4 stamp "Plant Your Dreams" #320 from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our Stockists HERE.
The video below will go into detail re the step by steps for this card.


The photos below show more details of the card.
I love the vibrancy of this card from the watercolours.
A few touches of white really make the focal image pop.
 I also incorporated some machine stitching for added texture and interest.
I also love the white embossing in the background which is still visible below all the layered elements.
The draw pull for me was the perfect finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.





5 comments:

andrea said...

Love it Tracy. I haven't had chance to check the video, and look forward to seeing the technique and to get to know what strelitza card is! Thank you for sharing your expertise! And loveliness. Axx

andrea said...

Thank you for sharing this. I haven't had chance to look at the video yet, but looking forward to seeing the technique and what strelitza card if. Thank you for sharing your expertise and lovelyness. Axxx

Redanne said...

A fabulous demo (again) Tracy. This is such a beautiful flower stem and you have highlighted it beautifully! You have also reminded me to dust off my many sets of watercolour paints... Hugs, Anne xx

karenlotty said...

Stunning I really need to get some paints!

Craftychris said...

Absolutely love this and loved seeing you demo it! Hugs xxxxxx