Friday 5 June 2020

Mixed Media Pear Tag

Morning everyone, hope you have all had a good week. Today I have a mixed media MDF tag I created during a recent Facebook Live which showcases my newly released A4 stamp "Plant Your Dreams" #320 from AALLandCreate. You can find a list of our Stockists HERE.
The video below takes you through the step by steps for this mixed media piece, I really enjoyed creating this one.


I hope you enjoy watching the video.
A few close ups so you can see all the textural elements.
I love the little frame I incorporated on this piece, it frames the pear wording beautifully.
The texture from the vintage beeswax is fabulous and I love the touches of white.
Touches of calico and texture from the embossing paste really add a wonderful element to the design. I used Olga's new stencil #91 Panache.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




1 comment:

karenlotty said...

I’ve yet to watch this video Beautiful piece