Monday 15 June 2020

Honeybee Canvas

Morning everyone, today I have a mixed media project for you in a circular format, again created during a recent Facebook Live. You can find a list of our Stockists on the AALLandCreate website HERE.
This piece uses my newly released A4 Stamp "Plant Your Dreams" #320 combined with my "Honeybee" A5 Stamp #330 and A7 Stamp "Splattered Numbers" #350.


Once again the video goes through every step of the circular canvas in detail.
I love all the layered elements on this piece, it is so tactile and uses the newly released Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Speckled Egg.
I have also added some delicate background stamping using my A7 Stamp "Heartfelt" #304 which I adore, giving a tone on tone effect.
The bee is a really good size so is perfect as a stand alone focal image.
The skin I created and the vintage peg really add some quirky touches to the design.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Tracy x x



AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.






3 comments:

Quirky Shepherd said...

Love this. Thank you for all your inspiration xx

Craftychris said...

Fabulous canvas! A very 'restful' piece. Although I am scared of bees - lifelong phobia! Hugs xxxxx

karenlotty said...

Gorgeous piece I may not be able to join you on your FB lives very often I love coming on your blog to see the finished project and watch from there