Monday 27 January 2020

Vintage Floral

Today I am showcasing a mixed media card, using another favourite technique, using my newly released A6 Stamp "Timeless Moments" #243 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I have now started my own group where everyone can share their artwork using my stamps or share artwork inspired by my style etc. If you would like to join the group, please click HERE and request to join.
I didn't use purple in my creations for a long time and now I can't stop using it, do you ever work like that, find a new love of a colour and use it over and over. This project is created using Alcohol Inks on the Gel Press, combining Olga's Sunflower Power Stencil, which gives wonderful detail in the background.
I love the touches of blue in the background which is Lake Wanaka Fresco Finish Paint, it really gives the otherwise bright colours a vintage feel.
I also added a strip of card, adding my sentiment to the right hand edge. I love that my project also has white space, drawing the eye into the design. To add just a touch more white, I incorporated some cut tags to the edges.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


1 comment:

Redanne said...

I am now totally in love with Lake Wanaka (and Seth's new Niagara Falls) and teaming it with the purple makes it look quite stunning. Love this beautiful card Tracy! Hugs, Anne xx