Monday 20 January 2020

Timeless Florals

Today I am showcasing a mixed media card, using one of my favourite colour schemes,  using my newly released A6 Stamp "Timeless Moments" #243, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I have used Fresco Paints for this piece, I love the chalky appearance and feel and I have mixed with some Coral for a contrast.

I brayered my background and then used a circular aperture to sponge colour through the circle, adding layers of the paint to give depth and dimension. I then added touches of Coral around the outer edges for definition and contrast.
In this close up shot you can see all the wonderful layers and textures . I also incorporated some stencilling, applying white paint to the stencil, spritzing with water and then laying the stencil down onto the painted background. The white really pops.
I also incorporated some stitching for added texture and extended the stems on the flowers, adding doodling to the base of the flowers so that they were grounded and did not appear to be floating on the card. I adore the touches of coral in the background.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

7 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

So beautiful! The background with the flowers looks so magical, those stamps look amazing 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

jane stillman said...

I'm loving the contrast in the colours on this one Tracy - love it! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love all the fabulous layers and beautiful flowers-great colour combo too
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning.

Quirky Shepherd said...

Love it the colours are gorgeous x

Redanne said...

You really have brought those flowers to life on this beautiful card, the circles highlighting the flowers are wonderful and I love all the layering. Hugs, Anne xx

Morag Broadfoot said...

Amazing how you do these layers. Enjoyed your blog, X mo