Friday 24 January 2020

Timeless Accordion

Today I am showcasing a mixed media accordion, using one of another of my favourite colour schemes, using my newly released A6 Stamp "Timeless Moments" #243, combined with my A5 Stamp "Wild and Free" #238 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I have now started my own group where everyone can share their artwork using my stamps or share artwork inspired by my style etc. If you would like to join the group, please click HERE and request to join.
I adore accordions, they give so much scope for adding so many details and images. This piece is so tactile, from the layers of paint to the stencilled layers, added stitching and dimension.
I also adore turquoise and red together. Even with all the layered elements this accordion still has a bright appearance with those touches of white space helpint to lift the design.
I applied Alcohol Inks to my Gel Press and took prints and this is the result and I have to say I love it.
I have also added dimension to my flowers and added delicate white splatters of paint to lift the design further.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.







6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this.

Jo Rice said...

Tracy, I adore the colours of your accordion card. You so come up with such fabulous combinations. Have a lovely weekend...hugs Jo xxx

PatR said...

Love this and really must try the alcohol inks on the geli plate xx

Craftychris said...

So gorgeous! xxx

jane stillman said...

Simply love this card, and didn't know you could use alcohol inks on the geli plate. Gorgeous stamps colours and design xx

Shairon said...

Do the alcohol inks stain the gel press?