Friday 22 November 2019

Wild and Free

Today I am showcasing a mixed media card using my newly released A5 Stamp "Wild and Free" #238, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I love creating backgrounds on the Gel Press and this background is simply a clean up of my brayer and to be honest these are often my most favourite backgrounds and this is no exception. I adore the aged worn wallpaper look that you achieve.
Textural elements include stamped calico and some vintage torn book pages along with a small paperclip for added interest and dimension.
I have also added some delicate splatters of white paint. The paints I have used are Fresco Finish Paints, which add a wonderful chalky finish to my design. The colours are Blue Oyster, Aqua Duck Egg and Coral which work so beautifully together.
I also added further dimension on my flower, adding two layers. This flower also looks fantastic when stamped onto book pages.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


6 comments:

andrea said...

Just at the point when I was feeling fed up with the backgrounds I had made - this pops up! Fantastic! Love it, inspiration. Thank you. Axx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

OH how I love the look of layers/collage. Awesome card

Redanne said...

Your clean up background is fabulous, it really does look like worn wallpaper and the flower is gorgeous. Hugs, Anne xx

jane stillman said...

Fabulous background, fabulous colours and fabulous image - all of these make a fabulous card x

Linda said...

I wish my clean up pieces looked as nice!
This is gorgeous, I love the colour combo and I can't wait to get my hands on this new stamp of yours xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful and love the watercolor look! Great stamps too!