Monday 11 November 2019

Flower Moments

Today I am showcasing a card using my newly released Border Stamp "Flower Moments" #233, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I love the delicacy of this border stamp and the wonderful background detail. I created a simple backdrop using Distress Oxide Inks Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet and Broken China, adding ink to an acrylic block and then spritzing with water and then laying the ink down onto the card.
I adore the blend of colours in the background and the touch of calico fabric adds a touch more texture.
I added a touch of dimension to my flowers and coloured the flowers with the same colours used in the background.
I also added a touch of doodling for further interest along with a couple of Tim Holtz Index Clips.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




3 comments:

Mia said...

Your creation is really amazing, Tracy. You created a beautiful background and added great texture! Your new stamp is amazing, my friend.

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card Tracy, love the colours and stamp xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

simply beautiful Tracy Michelle x