Monday 25 November 2019

On Dragonfly Wings

Today I am showcasing a mixed media card using my newly released A4Stamp "On Dragonfly Wings" #230, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I am so thrilled with the way my A4 stamp turned out, the detail is fantastic and just as I had planned. I have added my dragonfly, this time around, to a mixed media background using a clean up piece from my Gel Press.
I added three layers to the wings for added dimension, trapping cotton threads behind for added texture. I also added clear embossing powder to the wings for a further texture.
The background reminds me of worn wall paper and I love how the layers are all visible with also touches of white space.
I incorporated some hand stitching and also further touches of white with painty circles and splatters of white paint.
A circular piece of wire stapled into place and touches of metal along with stamped calico add further interest to my design.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


1 comment:

Debbie Gaetz said...

I love everything about this card!