Monday 19 August 2019

Simply Beautiful

Today I am showcasing a card I created on my Hochanda Show on Friday 9th August and Saturday 10th August using my A6 Stamp "Hexagonal Tiles" #208, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.

You can re watch the shows on catch up if you missed them the first time around.
When I designed the Hexagonal Tiles for this stamp I had in my mind creating patchwork backgrounds and I thought creating a dress to showcase the Hexagons worked perfectly.
The little touches of black really pop against the more vibrant backdrop.
I added a touch of stencilling to the backdrop to give dimension and texture to my design.
You can see a touch of black stencilling in the background again just to add contrast to the design.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments and feedback. Tracy x x
AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

5 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Morning Tracy, this is so beautiful, yet vibrant at the same time. I love the way you use colour. Your hexagonal stamps work perfectly on the dress. Have a lovely week...hugs Jo xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, loving this colour combination.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anne-Marie said...

Lovely colours- very effective. The hexagons work great on the dress x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Loved seeing you create this the other week, lush summer colours they blend so seamlessly. The dress reminded me of a template I had for two years during my textile design days. If I had it today I could class it as vintage hee hee! Looking forward to having a play with the ODS mine arrived this weekend YAY!
Thank you for the inspiration, wishing you a beautiful day. Hugs Tracey xx

Redanne said...

This is so beautiful Tracy, gorgeous colours and design. I loved seeing you create this on TV, it reminded me of my childhood, we used to have dolls that we dressed with template dresses - never mind what Tracey above said, mine would be positively antique! Lol. Hugs, Anne xxx