Friday 2 August 2019

Another Year = 365 More Opportunities

Today I have a card using my newly released Border Stamp "Postal Rose" #205, from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I created the background by combining Distress Oxides Picked Raspberry and Mermaid Lagoon, brayering them onto my Gel Press and then adding a few splatters of Infusions into the mix and then pressing my white card lightly onto the Gel Press. You can also get a second print by spritzing the remainder ink left on the Press with water and then pressing a second piece of card onto the Press.
This close up really shows the colour perfectly. I love the layers and splatters.
I adore the mesh in the background on this Postal Rose and it can be used in so many backgrounds as an added element along with the post marks too.
I also added a dimensional Rose and incorporated some wire for added interest and texture. Vintage book pages also add a further layer of interest.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

3 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is so full of summer time Tracy. Beautiful layers and additional elements. I love how you have given us a close up of that delicious dance of colour.
I've just had a delivery of two amazing A4 stamps of your that have been on my wish list for a wee while. I can not wait to play with them, ideas are all ready banked and awaiting a free creative day.
Thank you for sharing another amazing make, my visiting has been a little lacking of late... I will try to do better now life starts to slow down a little. Wishing you a super creative weekend Hugs Tracey xx

Linda Simpson said...

I love this Tracy, the colours and layers are fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Redanne said...

Glorious colours Tracy and the flower is beautiful. Your added wire circle sets it off so well too. Really beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx