Friday 5 July 2019

Laugh, Love, Smile

Today I have a card using my newly released A6 Stamps, Flourishing Vase #213, Background Mash Up #210 and Hexagonal Tiles #208 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I am really enjoying using lots of colours in my cards and this one really lifts the spirits. I created a spotlight with Dina Wakley Paints and I then placed the Lotza Dotz Stencil #59 onto the painted backdrop and removed some of the paint from the open areas.
I also added a touch more shading to my circle with Distress Crayons. I love using my background stamp to add touches of more stamping to my backgrounds and I opted for a tone on tone effect.
I cut out a hexagon from the top of my circle and added one of my hexagonal tiles behind the aperture and I also created a quirky pot for my flowers, again using the hexagonal tiles.
I used my half flower from the Flourishing Vase and created a whole flower using the same stamp; this stamp offers wonderful versatility.
I added a hinge clip for added dimension and interest.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Tracy x x


AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


5 comments:

Redanne said...

This just reminds me of a beautiful sunny day Tracy! The colours are gorgeous and I really love how you used a hexagon to make the vase, it is so effective and really beautiful. Hugs, Anne xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the rich colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

craftytrog said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracy, and such a clever idea!
Happy weekend,
Alison xx

Terry said...

Fabulous colors Tracy and love it Hugs Terry xxx

Katie said...

This is stunning