Monday 15 July 2019

Create Your Own Magic

Today I have a card using my newly released A5 Stamp "Eclectic Stems" #199, combined with my newly released A6 Stamp, Background Mash Up #210 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I love the combination of Turquoise and Black for this card and using opaque paints allowed me to add layer upon layer to give wonderful depth to my design.
I love this flower and as a bonus it works beautifully with my A6 Stamp Set Doodled Blooms and when both small and large flowers are layerd together they make a fabulous dimensional statement piece.
I also added some delicate background stamping to my background using my Background Mash Up stamp, stamping with White and Turquoise Paint.
The circles are quite textural; I applied paint with my finger over the Lotza Dotz Stencil along with a few delicate splatters of paint.
I also incorporated one of my favourite sentiments, along with some cotton threads for added texture.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.


7 comments:

Tracey T said...

This is gorgeous, I had a turquoise day yesterday. Your background stamp is fab, love all the words and definitely layering is the key xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, this is one of my favourite stamp sets.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Redanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracy, the colours are wonderful and show off the flower beautifully! Hugs, Anne xx

Amanda said...

Don't know how I missed this one, loving that turquoise!
Great card as always
Love
Amanda X

hazel said...

A beautiful card Tracy, love the stamps.
xxx Hazel.

Craftychris said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! This flower stamp set is fabulous - it's on my wish list. xxxx

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous turquoise hues Tracy! Beautiful card!
Alison xx