Monday 24 June 2019

You Hold The Power To Make The Change

Welcome, today I have a card using my newly released A6 Stamps, Curiosities #209 combined with my A6 Stamp Background Mash Up #210 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I opted for more vintage tones this time around, creating a background with Distress Oxides.
I created to spotlights, blending Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink around a circular die cut and I then added some random stamping using my #210 Background Mash Up stamp, I love using touches of this stamp in the background.
I stamped the hand from my Curiosities Stamp set into each of the circle spotlights and I then stamped the hand image onto vintage book pages and cut out each image.
I also added some of Seth Apter's Vintage Beeswax to my focal images, adding a further layer of texture to my design.
To complete, I added some hand stitching and some touches of torn watercolour pages.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x



AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.



4 comments:

Redanne said...

This is a real beauty Tracy, I love how you used the beeswax on the focal points, it gives them a lovely texture. The stitching and torn watercolour pieces are great finishing touches! Hugs, Anne xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Tracy, love the textures and wonderful quote.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the vintage colour palette and the #210 AALL & Create stamp that you used for the background - perfect 😁. Wishing you a wonderful week! Jo x

Amanda said...

Great card with fabulous words, nice touch with the beeswax
Love
Amanda x