Friday 14 June 2019

Flourishing Frame

Welcome, today I have a mixed media framed piece, using my newly released A6 Stamp, Flourishing Vase #213 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.
I have created a framed piece today and this is also one of two workshop samples. I will be teaching this in a workshop on 13th July for Cal Summers. There will be a choice of two framed pieces, you can make either this one, or this framed piece HERE. We will be adding lots of layered elements to our design, creating a tactile piece in the company of like-minded people.

If you would like to book the workshop on the 13th you can contact Cal Summers whose Facebook page you can find HERE.  You can book a place with Cal using her on-line page HERE. The workshop will be held in Stafford.
I have quite a few detailed shots so you can see all the texture up close and personal.
Lots of layered elements and textural pieces are added to this design.
I have also incorporated some twigs for added interest along with hand stitching, paste, vintage book pages and layers of paint.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I appreciate every one. Tracy x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.

 

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Tracy, this is absolutely stunning, what a fabulous project for your workshop! The colours work perfectly together and I love how you added those wire elements with the stitching and the pops of white are so striking. Love this! Hugs, Anne xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous! I love the gorgeous colours and textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx