Monday 17 June 2019

Wishing You Happy Everything

Welcome, today I have a mixed media piece using my newly released A5 Stamp, Eclectic Stems #199 from AALLandCreate. Our stockists can be found HERE.

This stamp coordinates beautifully with my Doodled Blooms Stamp Set #140. The A5 stamps allow you to use these stamps together or individually so you can create larger projects and have a better scale of design and I have also incorporated new sentiments along with two new images too on the same set.
I opted to decorate one of That's Crafty MDF Chunkies this time around and my A5 flower sits perfectly on this substrate, I am so thrilled with this piece.
I began by adding layers of vintage book pages to the back, front and sides of my substrate and once dry I then began adding layers of paint.
I applied many layers of Dina Wakley Acrylic Paints and once dry I then stamped my A5 flower onto the background. I then added layers of Turquoise Acrylic Paint around the flowers. I also rubbed away some areas of the paint as you can see from this picture. I love how the vintage music paper is visible below all the layers of paint.
The flowers pop against my backdrop and to make the design pop further I also added some delicate splatters of white paint and added touches of further paint with my finger, randomly around the background.
I applied Distress Crayon around the edges of my substrate to give definition.
I then added my sentiment to the bottom of my piece. I love this sentiment.
I hope you are enjoying seeing the new release, as much as I am enjoying creating with them.
This picture shows you the comparison in size of my A6 stamp and my newly released A5 stamp.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support during my creative journey.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every one. Tracy x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.





2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the background and beautiful stamps.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Redanne said...

I am so pleased you designed a larger size for this flower too Tracy, it is such a beautifully shaped flower. Your chunky looks fabulous with all those wonderful textures you created in the background and those gorgeous colours. Love this! Hugs, Anne xx