Friday 22 March 2019

Stitched Fern

Today I am revisiting one of my older sets #110 Numbered Botanical from AALLandCreate. All the products are available HERE.
I love this stamp, there is so much detail and little touches to use in your designs, along with the fabulous fern image, which I am showcasing here on a fresh backdrop of Acrylic Paints.
I added dimension to one half of my fern and added some shading with an Inktense Pencil. The background has been created with a Brayer and lots of layers of paint along with a touch of stencilling.
I have highlighted the numbers further by cutting out each one to give dimension to my design.
I also hand stitched some silver beads for added interest.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.




5 comments:

Redanne said...

I never cease to be amazed at how one stamp can result so many beautiful creations. I think this might be my favourite of your fern designs, the highlighting on one side really makes a statement and the beading just takes it to another level. I love the way you have created the background too, using one stencil in two different ways, the whole piece is fabulous! Hugs, Anne xx

PS - not long now - look forward to seeing you there!!!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, loving the wonderful stamps, some more to add to my list.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kaz Hall said...

Absolutely beautiful love the colours xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this Tracy ! It is stunning ! Love the touch of the silver beads and stitching !
Corrie x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It really is most beautiful Tracy both loved then and now. You always seem to bring a touch of everything I love about creativity. A beautiful piece.
I hope your having a super creative weekend & behaving yourselves (Anne has told me what you are up to hee hee!!) Embrace those messy days...
Creative Hugs Tracey xx