Thursday 14 March 2019

Doodled Art

Sometimes I love to create artwork from those bits and pieces left on my desk following a creative spell and today I am showcasing my newly released Border Stamp, Numbered Pencils #165 from AALLandCreate. All the new products are available from our Stockists listed HERE.
I had this background lying around on my desk, sometimes I have a few hours just creating backgrounds and this one was courtesy of Distress Oxide Inks Vintage Photo and Evergreen Bough.
I had several die cut circles lying around and opted to utilise those in this design, both acting as spotlights in the background. I added touches of colour with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink.
A scrap of hessian was also utilised in the background along with a broken pencil which I hand stitched to my card.
The central card piece I also scrunched to give crease lines which would be more visible once I added ink and really adds to the aged feel.
A few pen lines around the outside edges of my canvas along with a few scraps of vintage book pages complete the design.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

AALLandCreate Web Page
AALLandCreate Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Fanatics Facebook Page
AALLandCreate Boutique.





3 comments:

Redanne said...

The stamp looks even more amazing used this way Tracy, the colours in the background are beautiful, I love the hessian, the hand stitched pencil and those pencil highlights look wonderful. Another triumph of a stamp, beautifully used! Hugs, Anne xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a fabulous way to make those unused scraps shine, it's as if they were just waiting to happen. Beautiful way of layering all that media together and I love how you stitched that pencil to the card. I love it!!
Thanks so much for sharing another awesome design.
Hugs Tracey xx
P.S I came over to say Hi at the NEC yesterday but you were so busy with your shaving foam demo's I just stood to watch a while. Hope you had a lovely day, you certainly brought lots of smiles to our happy crafty friends... xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I do love this stamp of yours and what a gorgeous card...love the burlap!!!