Thursday 14 December 2017

AALLandCreate New Release

I can't quite believe I am being let loose on Hochanda once again on Saturday 16th December at 8am and 2pm. Hope you can join me. I don't think I have ever crafted quite so early, well not without my pyjamas on anyway!
Here is one of my samples that will be on the show and was also shown on last months show so I thought I would showcase this design today.
I also decorated the inside of my cards. Both panels were brayered with Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paints, adding light layers until I was happy with the depth of colour.
Once I had brayered my paints I then added a further layer with Black Soot Distress Ink, applying the ink directly to the stencil, spritzing with water and then placing the stencil, ink side down onto my background. You can find the stencil HERE.
I added the DREAM sentiment from my set of stamps which you can find HERE.
I die cut two circles from white card and then brayered a touch of colour onto each circle and then applied Black Ink around the edges of each circle for definition. I then stamped the eye stamp with Black Archival Ink. The eye stamp will be back in stock very soon but is available from some of our stockists if you check our website HERE.
I also added some Tissue Tape and delicate stamping in the background along with some delicate black splatters of paint. The stamping in the background is using this stamp HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracy
xxxx



10 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this card Tracy ! Fantastic ! The pink pop is amazing !
Corrie xxx

Amanda said...

Love it, my fave paints and colours. I’ll be watching Saturday, good luck
Love
Amanda x

Redanne said...

It is an amazing sample Tracy and you will be amazing too on Saturday, I will be watching - and not just to see if you are in your PJ's - lol! Hugs, Anne xxx

Annie said...

Beautiful colours and an amazing design on your fabulous card Tracy xx I will definitely be watching in my PJ's xxx

Sending best wishes

Annie xx

Jackie PN said...

I had to giggle about your"being let loose" on Hochanda! hehee
Have a blast!
Love the colors on this card Tracy- beautiful!
Jackie xx

Kate Yetter said...

That background has so many wonderful colors! I must be out of the loop because I have no idea what Hochanda is. What ever it is, sounds fun if you get to craft in your PJ's!
Kate

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous rainbow colours - this is fab, Tracy! Hope you had a great Hochanda day!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

I love the Painty backgrounds on your card Tracy! Sad I missed your Hochanda day, will check out catch-up.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Alison xox

Marci said...

Beautiful! You have a way with color.

A Pink said...

Fabulous cards! Tracy . Only managed to catch a bit of your show on Hochanda as the reception has been very poor of late here . But you seemed at ease in your demo from what i did see - a natural .
hugs x