Tuesday 12 December 2017

AALLandCreate New Release

Hi and welcome today I have a further sample for you using the wonderful AALLandCreate new release.

I opted to combine the AALLandCreate stamps with one of my favourite dies the ScoreBoard XL Passport die. I applied Texture Paste over the AALLandCreate Stencil which you can find HERE.

Once the Paste was completely dry I then applied Dina Wakley's Heavy Body Acrylic paint over the top.
I machine stitched my front and back covers and added stamped pages inside. I also repeated the stencilling on the back of the cover. To highlight the wonderful texture further I applied DecoArt Metallic Lustre Gold Rush over the top of the raised areas.
I applied Texture Paste to a wooden frame, applying the Paste with a Palette knife randomly and applying using a dabbing motion to give more Texture to the Paste. Once the Paste was dry I then added a coat of Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint and added Metallic Lustre over the top.  I also added a gold trim around the edges of the frame to give a further opulent feel to the piece.

I coloured a piece of white card with Distress Inks and then stamped the eye image onto the inked card using Black Archival Ink. The eye stamp is available HERE. We also have a list of stockists on the site too.
Before adding any layers of paint I addede some numbers to the book to add a further layer of interest. I also included a little spoon which I also painted with paints and added a few touches of Metallic Lustre.
I also added a monocle to the top of the eye to highlight further and also included an eye created from Shrink Plastic.
I added some stencilling to the inside of my book using the wonderful compass stencil, which you can find HERE. I then stamped the eye over the top of the stencilling.
This page showcases the wonderful light bulb images along with some stencilling using Stencil Number 9 which you can find HERE. I also included a touch of background stamping using Stamp Number 25 which you can find HERE.
I added further stamping and stencilling to the other pages using Distress Oxides.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x














15 comments:

Rox Boyce said...

Wow totally awesome creation ❤️

Unknown said...

Tracy - this is FABULOUS. Wow. Such wonderful creativity. That is such a great looking 'eye' too!! Love the spoon full of faith - perfect reminder that we need it little by little every minute!!! Merry Christmas! Xj.

Words and Pictures said...

That's just fabulous, Tracy - wonderful colours and amazing stamping on those internal pages. Brilliant work with the new releases.
Alison x

Dorthe said...

Fabulous Tracy, love the spoon and frame , the colors and inside pages, all so very amazing, dear.
Hugs Dorthe, xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Lovely! And so are those light bulbs. Xx

Sabine said...

Wow, beautiful! (in Dutch: Zo mooi!😉)

Redanne said...

Tracy, this is fabulous!! I love the colour, the wonderful textures and of course the brilliant eye stamp. A fabulous piece of work! Hugs, Anne xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous Tracy, that eye stamp looks incredible and I love the way you used it both on the cover and the inside pages. The texture and colour is just stunning too! Great project!!

Kate Yetter said...

This is a stunning journal! I love your addition of stitching and the bright colors. Those new stamps are so neat. I love all the different ways that you have used them!
Kate

CarolynLakin said...

This is amazing, love the colours, texture and the eye stamp, love it 😍 xx

Jackie PN said...

Stunning card Tracy and I love that eye stamp(my favorite) and the Dresden trim!
Hugs,Jackie

Cocofolies said...

Simply fabulous Tracy. Really a stunner!
The plate with the eye is no more in stock for the moment... maybe thanks to you :)
Coco xx

Caroline said...

As I said yesterday ~ "Too Cool for School!" Seriously, this is an utterly brilliant creation! All the layers with added textures & I'm SO jealous of the stitching. Can't go wrong with hardware on a project. Your eye with monical is genius! Adore the shrink plastic version too (I've been playing with shrink plastic, so fun). The paint colours happen to be my favourite (who knew?) Then there are the inner pages; beautifully done, the whole theme is my kinda "thang". You Rock, Tracy!😉

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful images and colors you used on this beautiful passport book! Julia xx

Annie said...

What fabulous creation/alteration Tracy and I just love the colours and those wonderful stamps xx

TFS Annie xx