Tuesday 5 December 2017

AALLandCreate New Release

Welcome, today I have a card showcasing the new release from AALLandCreate.
I created a background using Distress Inks, applying the ink to a piece of acetate and then smooshing the ink across the background.
I added a touch of stamping to the background using Bipasha's stamp which you can find HERE. I also added chevrons to the background stamped with Distress Inks, again from the same stamp set.
I added the sentiment Amazing from Olga's stamp set which you can find HERE.
I wanted to add some dimension to my design so opted to die cut three circles from white card, added a touch of colour with Distress Inks and stamped the compas stamp onto each of the circles and then adhered them together aligning the image. I also added a game spinner for added interest.
I also included three circular page reinforcers for added interest to my background and I love the black against the colours.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracy
xxx



9 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love this Tracy, putting the Oxides on to the acetate is a fabulous way of applying them, so precise... Both fabulous and creative.
Big Hugs Tracey xx

Redanne said...

The perfect word for a beautiful project Tracy - AMAZING! I love it, the colours, the layered stamping - everything! Hugs, Anne xx

Candy C said...

Tracy...this is wonderful! Love the colors and the dimension you’ve achieved. That is also a very cool background stamp! That is all new to me! And hey...thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! You chose the right word here Tracy! Love the layered circles! Chrisx

Annie said...

absolutely beautiful card Tracy x I love the colours and of course the wonderful stamps you have used.

TFS and best wishes
Annie xx

Sarn said...

Absolutely fantastic x

Kate Yetter said...

I love your bright color choice and these stamps. Beautiful!

Jackie PN said...

Love your layers Tracy! You really have a way with building interesting with those! fab card!
Jackie xo

Words and Pictures said...

Bright and fresh - and the layered compass is great.
Alison x