Thursday 1 September 2016

Wonder and Think

Today I am showcasing the fabulous Think and Wonder stamp set from Artistic Outpost.
I created a Gesso resist background using a stencil and then applied Mowed Lawn and Evergreen Bough Distress Inks over the Gesso.
The focal image has been stamped with Black Archival Ink, cut out and coloured with pencil crayons. I have also added further layers of stencilling using Evergreen Bough Distress Ink.
I love the pop of red, brings everything to life! The sentiment has also been edged with red and stamped onto the same Gesso resist background.
I have added a few random strips of Tissue Tape and added delicate splatters of paint.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Just love this red and green contrast - perfect accent on her hat, and the framing circle is perfect to draw the eye in toward this wonderful pair.
Alison x

Redanne said...

I just love that AO image and it looks beautiful the way you have coloured the hat and shoes and the stencilling in the background is wonderful! Hugs, Anne xx

A Pink said...

Another really lovely stylized card ! Tracy . x