Thursday 29 September 2016

HERO

Today I am showcasing the Paperboy stamp set once again from Artistic Outpost.
I have added the Paperboy focal image to a mixed media background.
I added a touch of background stamping using the Ephemera Background stamp and Distress Ink to add a tone on tone effect.
I stamped the Paperboy and then cut out the image and added shading using a grey pencil. This picture shows all the layers added to the background from Gesso resist to inking and stencilling.
Splatters of paint have been included along with Tissue Tape to ground the focal image
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


9 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Tracy x this is so beautiful and I love the Paper Boy stamp set. Wonderful background, perfect positioning of the Washi tape and circles

Love it !!
Sending my best wishes
Annie x

Kaz Hall said...

Hi Tracy
this is gorgeous, I love the colour combo that you have used....its perfect xx

Mrs.B said...

Paperboy is one of my favorite sets and I love the way you've highlighted him.
Fabulous background, so many different layers, Love it.
Avril xx

Redanne said...

I do love this little lad although I always feel sorry that he doesn't have proper shoes.... he looks wonderful on your beautiful background though! Hugs, Anne xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this card ! Fabulous background !
Corrie x

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! The background is so cool and I love the paperboy and he looks wonderful.

Neet said...

Fabulous quote! Love the image of the little boy with the newspapers - he looks great against that super background and I just love tone on tone.
Thanks for your kind works on my blog - I really was not comfortable with that page, not well at the moment so it was a real struggle so big big thanks.
Hugs, Neet xx

A Pink said...

Fab card! Tracy - great background and you know I love the paperboy :)
hugs x

crazycraftykittie said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the paperboy stamp and the layers in the background look amazing in the different shades of green. Love it. Kit x