Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Today I have opted for greens and browns for my colour scheme using the fabulous Geometric Ornament from Katzelkraft.
To begin I added stencilled stars to my background using Peeled Paint Distress Ink and Tim Holtz Star Layering Stencil. I then stamped the Geometric Ornament onto the background twice using Fern Green and Potting Soil Archival Inks. I love how the stencilled stars are still visible behind the bauble in the background.
I then die cut a medium and small star from white card, inked the Geometric Ornament with Potting Soil Archival Ink and then pressed each of the stars onto the ornament. I have then added the stars to the top of each bauble for added interest and dimension. I have also added mini tags, stamped with winter and 25 along with coordinated twine.
I die cut some Christmas greens from white card using Tim Holtz die, coloured with Peeled Paint and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks and added to the top of the card along with vintage seam binding died with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. I also included three stacked stars to the top of my card for added interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas Day and Very Best Wishes for The New Year.

Tracy Evans
xxx

Katzelkraft Blog
Katzelkraft Shop

8 comments:

Denise Fletcher said...

Another work of art Tracy! Happy Xmas!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - and a very Happy Christmas to you, Tracy.

Suzanne C said...

Tracy I hope you have a very happy christmas with your family! A blessed, happy and healthy new year to you and your loved ones! This is beautiful and those stars blended and popped is so beautiful!

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Tracy, still making cards till Christmas day, amazing, and make the most beautiful cards on line, thanks so much for sharing all those beautiful creations, have a wonderful Christmas, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

Redanne said...

Love the way you did the baubles, they look fantastic. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too and all the very best for 2015! Hugs, Anne xx

Unknown said...

Oh love your blogg xx merry Christmas xx

massofhair said...

Stunning baubles, glorious colour combo and i like the layered star very much. Hope you had a fabulous day, happy St Stephens Day:-) xxx

Pamellia said...

Hi Tracy! Thank you for the wonderful Christmas wishes you left me while I was away. I had such a great holiday, I hope you did too! This is such a gorgeous Christmas card, I just love the ornaments and the layered stars on top!

It's great to be back, see you again soon, big new year hugs :)