Thursday 27 November 2014

Geometric Ornament

This weeks post for Katzelkraft uses the Geometric Ornament, I love the detail on this stamp.
The background has been decorated with stencilled stars using Tim Holtz star layering stencil and Peeled Paint Distress Ink and I have also included Christmas wording using the Christmas layering stencil and Gathered Twigs Distress Ink, I love these two colours together.
I then inked the Geometric Ornament with Fern Green and Potting Soil Archival Inks and stamped onto the bottom corner of the card.  A Christmas Remnant Rub has been added to the opposite corner,
I die cut a couple of tiny tabs and tag, coloured with Distress Inks and added Remnant Rubs and stamping to each along with shading using Distress Inks.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Tracy x x

Katzelkraft Blog
Katzelkraft Shop


6 comments:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Lovely, great colour too. xx Sam

Nicole Wright Designs said...

What a clever little card! I love it! I'm such a fan of green! YUM!!!

Redanne said...

It really is a beautifully detailed stamp and I love how you used it, the colour choices are perfect and I love all those little tabs - this is a beautiful card! Hugs, Anne xx

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Tracy! Love all the stenciled detail!

Pamellia said...

Wow Tracy, another beauty! Love that ornament, it's so intricate! I am definitely adding those stencils to my wish list, I love what you've done with them!

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog while I was on holiday! I had a great time with my Mom, although the week flew by too quickly! Hope you had a wonderful week as well! hugs :)

Words and Pictures said...

The flourish bauble is exquisite - and looks so pretty in these fresh shades of green. Love the stars shimmering in and out of view too.
Alison xx